As your Property Manager, we will use our expertise and time-tested experience to effectively manage building maintenance and repairs, rent collections, capital replacement needs, as well as position your property to attract and retain ideal tenants or buyers. We save you time and resources by creating solutions that add value to your property and maximize net operating income and cash flow. We support you with advanced technology that reduces operating costs, improves efficiency and the productivity of both human resource and capital, allowing us to focus on the relationships that maximize your property’s asset value in the market.
Scope of Services:
- Consult with you to determine specific ownership goals and objectives;
- Assess the value of your existing leases, building operations and tax value;
- Develop an action plan and timeline that achieves your goals and objectives;
- Properly administer leases and timely collection of rents;
- Routinely review the quality of building operations and payables;
- Utilize in-house maintenance staff to cost effectively and proactively manage on-site details and quickly respond to tenant requests;
- Perform monthly bookkeeping tasks and thoroughly review month-end accounting to ensure accuracy;
- Prepare and send monthly Owner Operating Statements in a timely manner that clearly inform clients about all aspects of their property’s status.
Please contact us to discuss how Kendall Commercial Advisors can improve the performance of your real estate assets.